Train Smart, race Fast
In the game of triathlon, a lot of the key moves happen in training. There are so many tantalising decisions to make that will affect the outcome:
- Am I training enough? Or too much?
- Can I perform well for this race and still do the things I enjoy outside of endurance sports?
- Can I improve on my weaknesses AND maintain (or improve!) my strengths?
- Will following x,y,z fuelling stretegy give me the edge?
Having a bespoke plan which is tailored to your life, your goals, your body means less precious time and energy wasted. You can really focus knowing every arm stroke, every turn of the pedals and every step is taking you where you want to go.
How we coach
Along with plenty of face-to-face interaction, we use leading online tools to manage your training and enable effective feedback. This gives you a continuous exchange of information with your coach and ensures you get the right advice at the right time.
Our sessions are designed to be varied and interesting to keep you motivated and eager for the next challenge. We also include strength and conditioning plans as standard to keep you strong, powerful and injury-free – if you’re not a regular in the weight room then we can be there with you, until you know your snatches from your deadlifts!
Our standard training locations are below. These are particularly useful for fitness benchmarking sessions where there are some controls over the environment (if not the weather!), however we are flexible in-and-around East London and can come to another facility if appropriate:
SWIM – We use an endless pool facility in Canary Wharf
BIKE – Lee Valley Velopark
RUN – Mile End Stadium
S&C – Fieldworks Gym near London Fields
Learning about you as an athlete and individual and making a masterplan
- Initial face-to-face consultation
- Processing and reviewing on-boarding questionnaires
- Goal-setting discussions
- Preparing an annual/season training plan
MONTHLY COACHING SERVICES £120
Monthly triathlon coaching package (once on-boarding process completed)
- Fortnightly training plan updates
- 1 face-to-face meeting per month
- 2 scheduled calls per month
- Unlimited messages
1:1 SESSION £50
Additional face-to-face coached sessions
- From £50 (depending on venue costs)
- £5 per session discount for athletes using monthly coaching services