If you’ve had a Foundation bike fit, then you will be entitled to preferential rates for ANY subsequent fits you have with us.
You can use this service for any subsequent fit, for example:
- If you buy a new bike and need the position dialled in
- You decided you need a new bike of a different style e.g. a new TT bike
- You’ve bought some new shoes and cleats that need setting up
- You’d like to upgrade to some new insoles
- You’d like an aerobar position added to your road bike
- You want a check-up on your current position
That’s right, we want to look after our riders and we want to make biking fitting a more accessible, regular, service for long term health.
(If it’s been over a year since we’ve seen you then we strongly recommend adding on some extra time to assess your off-bike movement too)
A bike fit provides a clear snap-shot in time of your body and position on a bike. Fitting is an evolving and dynamic process. Perhaps over time you’ve developed a stronger core and can now hold a more aerodynamic position or you’ve added a set of aero-bars for an up-coming triathlon. Body and bike are always changing.
If you haven’t revisited your bike fit for a while, it may be time to check your position. Even if you are not aware of any particular issues, an annual ‘check-up’ is time well spent, re-connecting with your body, discovering new potentials and reaffirming your long-term goals.
If you’re unsure what option to book, just get in touch and we can advise: firstname.lastname@example.org