£245 | 2-3 hours
We’re all looking for the perfect perch. If you’ve been suffering from saddle discomfort, but don’t know where to start, get in touch and we’ll help you find your ideal saddle. We hold over 70 models in our saddle library at Cloud 9 Cycles, including brands such as Selle Italia, Selle SMP, ISM, Fabric, Ergon, PRO and Prologo.
The process takes into account more than just choosing saddle shape. First and foremost we must ensure your overall position on the bike is correct. For example, if your seat height it too high, whatever saddle you test will always feel uncomfortable.
By addressing your position first, acknowledging your riding style, flexibility, stability, strength, asymmetry and any old injuries which may impact on your saddle experience, we can provide a much more objective test process. We can also use technology, such as Leomo sensors, to quantify how different saddles affect your pedalling.
Once you’ve chosen a saddle, you have the option of taking a test saddle away with you for a more extended test period* and see if it performs well out on the road.
*Test saddles are usually lent out for two weeks and subject to a fully refundable deposit. Get in touch for more details
- Finding the right saddle objectively
- Understanding the source of saddle discomfort
- Optimising the saddle for your riding style
- Testing out on the road
- Fit session at Cloud 9 Cycles
- Road, MTB, Triathlon & Women’s specific saddles
- Access to saddle library
- Explanation of saddle design types and function
- Dynamic fit & tech analysis
- Optional extended test period
- Buying advice and sourcing